What is our perfect candidate like?
Content Marketing Manager
- Knows what is offered by competitors and can use the market monitoring tools;
- Studies the target audience and can divide it into segments;
- Writes well (articles, interviews, reviews, news);
- Is able to analyze a big picture: create a whole range of measures crucial for promotion;
- Has PR skills, keeps in mind many methods of promotion and possible platforms for content placement;
- Has sufficient skills of web-analysis and is willing to improve in this direction;
- Does not create content for the sake of content, but understands the importance of a marketing component: considers the sales funnel and target actions;
- Is advanced at English.
- Analyze thoroughly your target audience as well as the competitors of the same market niche (know their methods, promotion ways and content);
- Create an exclusive, interesting, comprehensible and useful content;
- Promote the content on mass media and social networks, build a promoting strategy: press-releases for mass media, conferences, briefings, announcements, guest posts in specialized publications, tight work with social networks;
- Develop an attractive product image, branding;
- Organize mass emailing.
What are you going to do?
If after reading the information above, you've realized it is your dream job and you're ready to be the part of our team, fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you.